Join a World-Class Engineering Team in AAFIE, and Enjoy Working in the 21st Century Virtual Classroom
Join a world-class team in AAFIE (American Alliance for International Education, website: www.aafie.com), and enjoy working in the 21st-century virtual classroom for AAFIE's international K-12 programs!
AAFIE is one of the largest educational organizations exclusively devoted to global education in the United States. To meet the challenges of globalization, our mission is to become the primary resource for developing, implementing, and conducting 21st century educational programs for the global community.
AAFIE is currently seeking candidates for FE/EIT Review Course Instruction position. Successful candidates will provide online instruction on Fundamentals of Engineering (FE/EIT) review courses in accordance with established course outlines and expectations, specifically to prepare students to pass NCEES exams.
- Conduct online instruction to participants who are currently preparing for the NCEES exam, in a creative and engaging manner in a virtual classroom setting;
- Provide perspectives and case studies on how that knowledge is applied in the industry;
- Continually enhance course curriculum in accordance with NCEES;
- Follow all procedures, including the completion of all instructor and student pre- and post-course paperwork.
- A PE license from a state in the United States with at least 10 years of experience in professional practice;
- A college degree in any field of engineering from an ABET accredited institution;
- Extensive knowledge and skills in one subject matter of any review;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Effective interpersonal skills to engage and inspire students, and to work with others at all educational and professional levels;
- Up to date knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in subject area;
- Proficient in learning and using online teaching tools.
Qualified candidates are interviewed year-round with resumes submitted to www.aafie.com (click on Careers in main menu).