Certified Sales Executive (CSE)
The Certified Sales Executive program is ideal for professionals who are employed as a sales manager, regional sales manager, sales director, Vice President of sales, Chief Sales Officer or any individual or company owner responsible for sales management and who has direct reports. Sales Educators and Sales Consultants who specialize in sales management may also apply.
OBTAINING YOUR PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION IS A 2-STEP PROCESS:
- Apply for your professional certification. Your application fee includes a comprehensive e-book for self study and access to an online learning center which includes chapter quizzes and other learning resources.
- Register for your exam. Your exam must be taken within one year from your application date.
I. Organization and Management
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Organizing the Sales Force
- Team Building
- Motivation and Incentive Management
- Sales Training
- Performance Appraisal
III. Sales and Marketing
- Foundations of Marketing Strategy
- Pricing and Trade Practices
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Emerging Channels
- Sales Technology