Certified Marketing Executive (CME)
The Certified Marketing Executive program is ideal for professionals who are employed as a marketing manager, regional marketing manager, marketing director, Vice President of Marketing, Chief Marketing Officer or any individual or company owner responsible for marketing management and who has direct reports. Marketing Educators and Marketing Consultants who specialize in marketing management may also apply.
Obtaining your professional certification is a 2-step process:
- Apply for your professional certification. Your application fee includes a comprehensive e-book for self study and access to an online learning center which includes chapter quizzes and other learning resources.
- Register for your exam. Your exam must be taken within one year from your application date.
I. Foundations Of Marketing Management
- Marketing Concepts Strategic
- Marketing Management
- Global Marketing
II. Developing Marketing Strategies
- Analyzing Market Opportunities
- Market Segmentation and Positioning
III. Implementing Marketing Strategies
- Product Development and Management
- Designing Pricing Strategies
- Managing Marketing Channels
- Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
- Managing Direct and On-Line Marketing
- Evaluating Marketing Strategy
IV. Professional Skills